Attempted to answer some questions from here:
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? Paul Dirac, because of the one thing he said.
- Would you like to be famous? In what way? Absolutely not.
- Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why? I don’t like phone calls, I prefer face to face.
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you? Beautiful art, good conversation, memorable meal.
- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else? I sing to myself when stressed. No way to others.
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? At 90 I might forget many things, but I wouldn’t want to give up the processing skills that I would have (hopefully) gained by then. No to being a 90 year old with a body of a 30 year old either. I aspire to be a cranky old woman with a sharp tongue that everyone fears.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful? The people in my life.
- What does friendship mean to you? Fish
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be? Instant comprehension.
- What is your most treasured memory? A shelf of books.